We are a group of experienced business owners, marketers, and writers. We want to give you all the information you need to know when it comes to how businesses run, including their history, values, revenue models, and strategies.
When it comes to running a business successfully, we know that it’s important to look at how other people have navigated both their successes and failures.
Looking for this information can be difficult. How can you find out detailed information about your competitors or companies in other fields that you admire? That’s where we come in – we have gathered this information so you don’t have to keep looking.
Whether you’re looking for business strategies to emulate or learn from, you want real information on a company’s revenue, or you’re interested in the history of companies you admire, we have everything you need right here.
If you’re a new business owner, we have plenty of guidance to help out. If you have more experience, but you need a new perspective, we can give you that too.
We offer in-depth guides in a few different areas. If you’re interested in how a business really runs – or how you can run a business yourself – this is the place to be.
How This Works
This is what we have to offer:
- Business Bios – if you want to know more about a particular company, start here first. This will give you an overview of the company, including its key players, background, and more.
- Business History – if you want to dive deeper, these articles are for you. Follow the fascinating ups and downs of companies over the years, and find out how certain enterprises and business practices came to be.
- Competitors – want to know who your competitors are and how businesses within your sector run things? Our articles will show you how different companies within the same category compare to each other.
- Mission and Values – Establishing Your Values And Mission Can Be Difficult If You’re Starting From Scratch. See how other businesses develop their values and how they carry this out in practice.
- Revenue Models – if you want to know how to establish a revenue model for your business, identifying how to price and value your products or services, our guides can help. From transaction-based businesses to affiliate models, we’ll give you all the information you need to know to make intelligent choices for your company.
- SWOT – standing for Strengths, Opportunities, Weaknesses, and Threats, running a SWOT analysis on your business is integral to future success. We’ll help you to figure out what you’re doing well, find weak spots that could be improved, recognize possible areas for new growth, and look at what your competitors are doing.
- Business Strategy – If you want to grow your business, you’ll need an intelligent strategy. We’ll show you different types of business strategies, as well as some examples, so you can see how to build a flexible but clear plan that works for you.
Our Core Values
Clarity, wisdom, strategy. If you want to know how successful businesses came to be, we’ll try to demystify their journeys for you.
We’ll share our wisdom, too, giving you advice based on our successes and failures. We’ll also focus on strategy, allowing you to make smart decisions for your own business.
About the Team
We’re a group of writers with experience in business ownership, management, and marketing. We’re analytical, we’re hard workers, and we have a passion for entrepreneurship and supporting new business owners.
We’re also passionate about sharing what we know. No one is perfect, and we’ve all made mistakes along the way. That wisdom is hard-earned, and we’re happy to share that with you.
New business owners have a lot of information to process. Not everyone has the luxury of spending months sifting through Google to find smart, honest guidance on business ownership.
We’ll present you with as much up-to-date, accurate information as we can. Whether that’s through examining successful companies or showing essential strategies you can follow, we’re committed to helping you get the best start.
John Hughes is a digital marketing strategy and business expert. While he’s got a strong background in finances, he’s prepared to share his experience with money intercept and technology with the world. His main goal in life is to help other people gain the knowledge, confidence, and expertise they need to succeed in their business ventures. No matter what reason you’ve come to Business Chronicler for, John’s here to give you all of the information you need to set yourself up on a path for success.
Alexandra Gavrilescu knows how important success is, which is why she’s dedicated herself to helping other people find it. The single most important thing in her life is helping other people accomplish their dreams, which is why she spends all of her time learning about digital marketing. As she’s constantly refreshing her skills and the knowledge she understands, she’s here to help you learn new skills, grow, and succeed.
Whether you want to know more about marketing funnels or use eCommerce platforms in your company’s best interest, Alexandra will unravel all those elements of the digital marketing industry. She’s also an expert on topics such as social media, search engine optimization, and email marketing.
Maddy Chiffey loves one thing: results. She knows how thrilling it is to come up with a business idea and watch it take off. So, she now dedicates her time to working as a content creator to help other people learn how to become successful. All of the content she creates on Business Chronicler is aimed at helping you learn, grow, and thrive as a business owner.
David Borgogni used to work as a digital marketer until he discovered the world of online content creation. Now, he helps other people truly understand all there is to the world of business. Whether you’re passionate about digital marketing or learning how to become a better entrepreneur, David wants to help shape you into becoming the best business owner you can possibly be.
There’s nothing that David’s spent more time doing than learning about the digital industry. While most of his experience comes with working as an SEO specialist, he wants to spend his time inspiring others to get involved with affiliate marketing. He knows how a company can blossom overnight with the power of affiliate marketing and he wants to help you turn into a success story. So no matter where you’re at with your business journey, all of David’s content on Business Chronicler will help you to grow into becoming the business person you’ve always dreamt of becoming.